The command line interface (CLI) is written in Go and can be installed on any platform that supports Go. The CLI enables you to access Verosint APIs with bulk data sets. Today, the CLI supports the following functionality:
- Rules evaluation.
- Sending events to SignalPrint.
- Retrieving data for an account.
- Updating tags for an account.
- LDAP Search results for Input->LDIF Output.
- LDAP Search results for Input->LDAP modify for Output
- Generate Schema Extensions on LDAP server if using LDAP.
With a Verosint account, you can download and install the CLI tool:
npm i -g @take2identity/verosint
Or install using go:
go install gitlab.com/verosint/public/verosint@latest
If you have Docker installed, you can run the CLI using
docker run --rm registry.gitlab.com/verosint/public/verosint
For more information, see Verosint's public space.
Detailed information and help are available for the CLI and each command.
verosint <command> --help
The safest place for the API key is the configuration file. Add the following to the
verosint.yaml file in your home directory:
Alternatively, you can point the CLI to a custom configuration file using the
Updated 6 months ago