Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) data brings important outside context to each account. Verosint makes OSINT data actionable through simple API and key IAM platform integrations. The Verosint platform determines account login or registration activity that may be risky with:
- Log File Streaming to evaluate past and present logins and registrations.
- Event Evaluation as logins and registrations occur.
- Rules that target and isolate specific risky behaviors.
Each successful login creates a print in the SignalPrint Explorer so you can track access activity and account details. You can search and filter account information based on Verosint or custom tags.
- Have an active Verosint account and tenant where you have administrative privileges.
- To send events to Verosint, install the verosint CLI.
- An Auth0 account and tenant. Sign up here.
When using Verosint rules, Auth0 MFA should be configured in cases where a rule evaluation results in a "DENY" response.
Updated 4 months ago